I want to pick some bananas, said Kate. I’m hungry!
“我要摘些香蕉,”凯特说,“我饿了!”
OK, said Jim. We can have some for our picnic lunch.
“好,”吉姆说,“我们午餐可以吃点香蕉。”
They picked lots of bananas, and took them back to the boat.
他们搞了很多香蕉,并带回船上。
Time for our lunch, said Bruce. Then he looked around. Oh dear! I don’t understand!
“午饭时间到了,”布鲁斯说。然后他看看四周。“天啊!我弄不明白了!”
The picnic basket was no longer under the tree.
树下的野餐篮不见了。
Help! said Bruce. The basket isn’t here!
“来人啊!”布鲁斯说,“篮子不见了!”
I’m afraid! cried Kate. Let’s push the boat out and go home!
“我害怕!”凯特喊道,“我们把船推下水回家去吧!”
She started to run to the boat.
她拔腿就往小船跑去。
No, we must stay here and find our lunch.
“不,我们必须留在这儿并找到我们的午饭!”
said Jim. Somebody or something took it. We won’t go until we get it back again!
吉姆说,“什么人或者什么东西把它拿走了。不把它找回来我们就不走!”
Are you coming with us tomorrow ? Uncle Li said we could borrow his boat.
明天你和我们一起去吗?李叔叔说我们可以借用他的船。
Great! Shall I bring food for a picnic?
好极了!我要带些野餐食品来吗?
What a good idea! See you tomorrow! Bye!
好主意!明天见!再见!
Bye!
再见!
Let’s go to the first island.
我们到第一个岛上去吧。
No, let’s go to the farther one.
不,到远一点的那个去吧。
No, it’s too small. Let’s go to the farthest instead. It’s more interesting.
不,那个太小了。还是去最远的那个吧。那更有趣!
We don’t want to go there.
我们不想去那儿!
Why not?
为什么不去?
It’s too far. The smaller one is nearer, and we’ve never been there before.
那个太远。小一点的那个近些,我们以前还从未去过那儿呢!
No problem. We’ll go to the small one then.
没问题。那么我们就去小的那个吧。
The children land on the island.
孩子们登上那个岛。
Bring the picnic basket up here, under this big tree, said Ann.
“把野餐篮子拿到这儿来,放在这棵大树下,”安说。
Then the food won’t get too hot. We must keep it cool.
“这样食物才不会变得太热。我们得让它凉着。”
The twins took the basket from the boat and put it under the tree.
双胞姐妹把篮子从船上拿起,放在树下。
It’ll be cool there,said Ah Fang.
“那儿凉快,”阿芳说。
Are there any other other people on the island?
岛上有人(居住)吗?
No! But the children are not alone. There are some animals on the island.
没有!但岛上并非只有孩子们。岛上还有一些动物。
What’s that?
那是什么?
What?
什么?
Can’t you hear anything?
你没听见什么吗?
Where?
哪儿?
Behind those trees.
在那些树后面。
No, I can’t hear anything.
没有,我什么也没听见。
There’s something wrong woth your ears. I think there’s something near us.
你的耳朵有点毛病!我想我们附近有什么东西。
No! There’s nobody there.
没有!什么人也没有!
Yes, there is somebody or something. Maybe it’s a tiger!
有,有人或者什么东西。可能是一只老虎!
The boat is not safe, said Ah Fang. Let’s pull it out of the water.
“这船不安全,”阿芳说,“让我们把它从水里拉出来吧。”
The children pulled the boat up from the water. Then they started to look around the island.
孩子们把船从水中拉了上来。然后他们开始察看海岛的四周。
I can hear something! said Lucy.Does anybody live on this island?
“我听到什么东西了!”露茜说,“岛上有人居住吗?”
No!We’re alone here. We’re all by ourselves, said Jim. Isn’t that great?
“没有!就我们在这儿。就我们这伙人,”吉姆说,“这不是很好吗?”
I feel a little afraid, said Kate. I’m sure I can smell something.
“我感到有点害怕,”凯特说。“我敢肯定我觉察到什么了。”
There may be some dangerous animals on this island.
“这岛上可能有些危险动物。”
Don’t worry! said Ah Fang.We’re safe. Don’t be afraid. Let’s go for a walk.
“不用担心!”阿芳说,“我们很安全。别害怕,我们去散散步吧。”
The children started to walk around the island.
孩子们开始绕着小岛散步。
They talked and laughed happily. Then they saw some banana trees.
他们说说笑笑,很开心。后来他们看见一些香蕉树。
上一篇:
下一篇: