Hello. Is that Rik?
喂,是瑞克吗?
Yes, speaking. Just a moment. Let me turn the music down. There, that’s better.
是的,我就是。请稍等。让我把音量关小一点。你瞧,好多啦。
Hi, it’s Bob here. Listen. I want you to play in a concert for me.
嗨,我是鲍勃呀!听着,我想要你为我在一个音乐会上演出。
OK. When?
行啊。什么时候?
July 13th, in London.
7月13号,在伦敦。
I’ll have to ring you back, as I need to have a look at my diary and I haven’t got it with me.
我得(等会儿)再给你回电话,因为我要先看看我的日记,而我没有把它带在身边。
Can you ring me back right away?
你能立刻回个电话吗?
Sure. Later this evening.
当然可以。今晚晚些时候。
Bob tries another pop star. This time he has more difficulty in getting through.
鲍勃试着想请另一个流行歌星。但这次电话比较难打通。
Hello. Can I speak to Eric, please?
喂。请艾瑞克接电话好吗?
Just a minute, please. I’m sorry, he’s not here right now. Can I ask who’s calling?
请稍等。对不起,他现在不在这儿。请问你是哪位?
Yes, it’s Bob here. Can you ask him to call me back?
可以,我是鲍勃。你能请他给我回个电话吗?
Can I ask you what it’s about?
请问你有什么事儿?
Yes, will you give him a message, please?
是这样,请你给他捎个话好吗?
Say that Bob rang, Bob Geldof.
就说鲍勃打了个电话,鲍勃·格尔多夫。
I want Eric to play in a concert with me, on July 13th in London.
我想要艾瑞克和我一起在7月13日伦敦的音乐会上演出。
It’ll be the biggest live concert the world has ever seen.
这将是世界上从未有过的最大的现场音乐会。
Tell him that; he’ll be interested.
告诉他这事,他会感兴趣的。
Does he have your number?
他有你的电话号码吗?
My number is 584 1498. Tell him to ask for Bob or Paula. OK? Thanks.
我的号码是5841498。告诉他找鲍勃或葆拉。好吗?谢谢。
上一篇:
下一篇: