What’s your name?
你叫什么名字?
Chen Fang.
陈芳?
What do you do?
你干什么?
I’m a farmer.
我是一个农民。
Where do you work?
你在哪上班?
Oh, on a farm near here.What about you? What do you do?
离这儿很近的一个农场。你呢?你是干什么的?
Oh, I’m a….
我是…
Good evening! Mr Green, where are you from?
晚上好,格林先生,你是哪里来的?
I’m from London.
伦敦。
Where do you work?
你在哪儿上班?
I work in a middle school near here. I’m a teacher.
我在附近的一个中学教学。我是个教师。
What do you teach?
你教什么呢?
I teach English.
我教英语。
Do you speak Chinese?
你讲汉语吗?
A little. I go to Chinese classes every week.
一点点,我每周去汉语班上课。
Good! Do you like working in China?
很好,你喜欢在中国工作吗?
Yes, I do. I like it a lot. The Chinese people are very friendly.
是的,我非常喜欢,中国人非常友好。
Do you have any children?
你有小孩吗?
Yes, I do. I have two, a son and a daughter.
有两个,一个儿子,一个女儿。
Are they with you in China?
他们都和你一块儿在中国吗?
Yes, they are.
是的。
Do they go to school in China?
他们在中国上学?
Yes, they do.
他们是。
Are you all in the same school?
你们在同一个学校吗?
No, we aren’t. The children go to a different school.
不是,两个去的是另外一个学校。
Mr Green is from England.
格林先生从英国来。
He teaches English in a middle school.
他在一所中学教英语。
He speaks some Chinese, but not much.
他讲点汉语,但是不多。
He goes to Chinese classes every week.
他每周都要去上汉语课。
He likes working in China very much.
他很喜欢在中国工作。
He says the Chinese people are very friendly.
他说中国人都很热情。
He has a son and a daughter.
他有一个儿子和一个女儿。
They go to school here, too, but to a different school.
他们在中国上学,但不同校。
上一篇:
下一篇: