Have a nice time in Guangzhou. And say Hi to Bob from me.
祝你在广州玩得愉快。并请代我向鲍勃问好。
Of course. Good luck. Have a good trip.
一定。祝你好运。旅途愉快!
Thanks.The same to you. Bye.
谢谢。也祝你旅途愉快!
Hello, Betty. When are you going off to Guangzhou?
你好,贝蒂。你什么时候去广州?
Next Thursday evening.
下星期四晚上。
How are you getting to the airport? Is anybody seeing you off?
你打算怎样去机场?有人送你吗?
Yes, my brother Bob is coming with me to the airport to see me off.
有,我兄弟鲍勃将和我一起到机场,送我上飞机。
My plane leaves at seven, so I think we’ll take a taxi.
飞机7:00起飞,因此我想我们得乘出租车去。
Where are you staying in Guangzhou? I hear that the hotels there are very expensive.
在广州你打算住在哪儿?我听说那里的旅馆收费很高。
I’m staying with a friend of mine. Her name is Kate Klarke.
我打算和我的一个朋友住在一起。她叫凯特·克拉克。
Kate Klarke! I know her. I met her last year. Do give her my regards.
凯特·克拉克!我认识她。我去年见过她。请代我向她问好。
Of course I will. What about you? Aren’t you going to Xi’an soon?
我当然会的。你打算上哪度假呢?你不是很快就要去西安了吗?
That’s right. On Friday. I’m going there for the holiday with my parents.
是的,星期五(动身)。我打算到那儿和我的父母一起度假。
How are you getting there? By train?
你准备怎样走?坐火车去吗?
No, by air.
不,坐飞机去。
How long are you staying in Xi’an?
你要在西安呆多久?
Just the weekend. Well, I must be off. See you when I get back.
只呆这个周末。好啦,我得走了。回来再见。
上一篇:
下一篇: