Sam and Lin Tao meet outside the school gate.
山姆和林涛在校门口相遇。
Hi, Sam! How are you today?
嗨,山姆!你今天好吗?
Oh, hello, Lin Tao. Fine, thanks. What about you?
噢,你好,林涛。很好,谢谢。你好吗?
I’m OK. Sam, what are you going to do tomorrow?
我也很好。山姆,你打算明天做什么?
Nothing much. Why?
没什么事。什么事?
We’re going to play football.
我们打算踢足球。
Good idea! Can I come?
好主意!我能来吗?
Sure! Jim’s coming, too.
当然可以!吉姆也要来的。
Where are you going to meet?
你们打算在哪里见面?
We’re going to meet here, outside the school gate, at two o’clock.
我们打算两点钟在校门外见面。
OK. See you here at two.
好的。两点钟在这儿见。
Goodbye.
再见。
Lucy and Wei Hua meet outside Lucy’s house.)
(露茜和魏华在露茜家外面相遇。)
Hello, Wei Hua! Where are you going?
你好,魏华!上哪儿去呀?
I’m going to the shops.
我到商店去。
What are you going to buy?
你打算买什么?
I’m going to buy a few bananas.
我打算买几个香蕉。
Oh, could you get some for me, too?
噢,你能给我也买一些吗?
Sure! But why don’t you come with me?
当然可以!但你为什么不同我一起去呢?
That’s a good idea! Why not? Let’s go.
好主意!为什么不呢?我们走吧。
Jim and Li Lei meet on the road outside Li Lei’s house.)
(吉姆和李垒在李垒家外面的路上相遇。)
Oh, hi, Jim! What are you going to do next week?
噢,你好,吉姆!你打算下星期做什么?
Nothing much. Only some school work. Why?
没什么事。只有一些作业。什么事?
We’re not going to have any classes next week.
下周我们不上课。
We’re going to work on a farm. Don’t you know?
我们打算去农场劳动,你不知道吗?
No. Why?
不知道。怎么回事?
We’re going to help some farmers with their work.
我们打算去帮助一些农民干活。
What work are you going to do?
我们打算干什么活?
We’re going to pick apples.
我们打算去摘苹果。
Good idea! It’s much better than having classes! Can I go, too?
好主意!这比上课好得多!我也可以去吗?
Sure! You’re welcome!
当然!欢迎你!
Great! When are we going to leave?
太好了!我们打算什么时候出发?
We’re going to leave at about seven thirty next Monday morning.
我们打算下星期一早上7:30 左右出发。
Oh, that’s quite early! Where are we going to meet?
噢,那很早!我们打算在哪儿会合?
On the road outside the school gate.
校门外的路上。
Are we going there by bus?
我们要乘公共汽车去吗?
Sure. Don’t be late – oh, and put on your old clothes.
当然。不要迟到--噢,还有,穿上你的旧衣服。
OK. Listen, that’s the bell.
好的。听,铃响了。
Yes. It’s time for class. Let’s go.
是的。上课的时间到了。我们走吧。
上一篇:
下一篇: