Hello, Li Lei!
你好,李垒!
Where’s the farm, Li Lei? Is it far?
农场在哪里,李垒?远吗?
No, it’s quite near.
不,很近。
How far is it?
有多远?
Only a few kilometres. I think it’s about seven. OK. We’re all here, now.
谩N颐嵌嫉狡肓恕?
Let’s get on the bus.
我们上车吧。
Right.
好的。
Are you holding the ladder, Jim?
你扶住了梯子吗,吉姆?
Yes, I am. Please be careful, Meimei. Don’t go too high.
是的,我扶着呢,小心点儿,梅梅。不要上得太高!
Don’t worry. I’m OK.
别担心。我没事。
There are some good apples over there.
那边有些好苹果。
Where?
在哪儿?
Behind you. Can you reach them?
在你后面!你够得着吗?
Oh, yes, I can see them. But I can’t reach them.
噢,是的,我能看见它们。但我够不着。
Be careful. It’s dangerous. You’re too high.
小心。危险!你上得太高了!
No, I’m not. Good! I can reach them now. Catch!
不,不高。好!现在我够得着了。接住!
Working on a farm
在农场劳动
It’s a fine day today, and everyone is busy.
今天的天气很好,大家都很忙。
They are working hard on the farm. The children are picking apples.
他们正在农场卖力地干活。孩子们在摘苹果。
Look! There’s Meimei! She’s very strong. She’s lifting that ladder.
瞧!梅梅在那儿。她很强壮。她举着把梯子。
Now she’s holding it for Jim. Jim is climbing up the ladder.
现在她在给吉姆扶着梯子。吉姆正在爬上梯子。
He’s picking the apples on that tree. He’s putting them in a basket.
他在摘那棵树上的苹果。他正在把苹果放进一只篮子里。
Some of the apples are hard to reach.
有些苹果很难够得着。
They are too high. Be careful, Jim! It’s dangerous.
它们太高了,小心,吉姆!那很危险。
Oh, good! He’s coming down the ladder, now.
噢,好!现在他正从梯子上爬下来。
You don’t have many apples, Jim, says Li Lei.
“你的苹果不多,吉姆,”李垒说
I have more than you. Do I have fewer apples than you? Let me see!says Jim.
“我的苹果比你的多。”“我的苹果比你的少吗?让我看看!”吉姆说。
Jim looks at Li Lei’s apples. Oh! he says.
吉姆看看李垒的苹果。“噢!”他说
Yes, you have more than me.
是的,你的比我的多。
But mine are better than yours. Look! Yours are green, and quite small.
但我的比你的好。瞧!你的是青的,而且很小。
Mine are red, and they’re much bigger!
我的是红的,并且比你的大得多!
Morning, Jim!
早上好,吉姆。
Hi, Li Lei! Am I late?
你好,李垒!我迟到了没有?
No, you aren’t. Oh, hello, Kate! Nice to see you!
不,你没迟到。噢,你好,凯特!很高兴见到你!
上一篇:
下一篇: