That’s OK.
没关系。
I would like to ask you about some stamps.
我想问问有关一些邮票的事。
Do you still have the cock year stamp?
你还有鸡年的邮票吗?
You had it when I last saw you.
我上次见你时你还有的。
I’m afraid I don’t have it any more. I sold it last week.
我恐怕是没有了,上星期我把它卖掉了。
Oh! What a pity!
哎呀!真可惜!
I’m sorry. I didn’t know you wanted it. What a shame!
抱歉。我不知道你想要它。真可惜!
It doesn’t matter.
不要紧。
I only decided to get one today.
我只是今天才决定买的。
It’s a pity I didn’t think of it earlier.
很可惜,我没有早一点想起这事来。
Do you want me to find one for you?
你想要我给你找一张吗?
Yes, please. That would be kind of you.
是啊。你真好!
I’ve been working so hard recently that I haven’t had any time for collecting new stamps.
最近我的学习一直很紧张,没有时间收集新邮票。
OK. I’ll ring you if I have any news.
好吧。一有消息我就给你打电话。
Thanks very much. Bye.
太谢谢你了。再见。
Goodbye.
再见。
Hello. Can I speak to Zhou Lan, please?
喂!请问周兰在吗?
This is Zhou Lan speaking.
我就是周兰。
Hello, Zhou Lan. This is Bruce.
你好,周兰。我是布鲁斯。
Excuse me for ringing you so late in the evening, but I’ve only just got home.
对不起,这么晚给你打电话,我刚到家。
上一篇:
下一篇: