OK, everyone. Less noise, please! Gather round and listen carefully. First we are going to search the beach and the rock pools. Let me remind you what we are looking for: seaweeds, fish, plants, all living things. When you find anything, make a note where
00在这里集合,游泳之后再吃午餐。别着急!我们有足够的时间。
An hour later.
一小时以后。
Mr Zhu, have you seen the sea?
朱先生,您看见大海了吗?
Of course, I have! It’s all around us!
我当然看到了,我们周围都是海!
No! I mean, have you seen how dirty the water is? It looks as if it isn’ t clean enough to bathe here.
不!我的意思是您有没有看见海水有多脏?看起来海水好象不干净,不能游泳。
Goodness! Now I see what you’re talking about.
天哪!现在我明白你在说什么了。
It seems that there is a big waste pipe coming down from the town. Do you see it, over there?
好象有一条很粗的废水管从镇上通到海里。您看见了吗?在那边?
Yes, I see. How can they get rid of waste water in this way? What a terrible colour the sea is now! It looks as if our class won’t be able to bathe at all.
是的,我看见了。他们怎么能这样排放废水呢?海水的颜色多么可怕呀!看来我们班同学根本不能在这里游泳。
What a pity!
真可惜!
No matter how much you want to bathe, it just isn’t safe.
不管你多想在这里游泳(都不要游),这里不安全。
I suppose it’s better to be safe than sick.
我想安全总要比生病好。
上一篇:
下一篇: