Mei Ge, did you find out the price for the IBM PC 386?
梅格,你查到了IBM386微机的价格了吗?
Yes, I’ve got the information for all the computers now.
是的,现在我已弄到了所有有关电脑的情况。
In my opinion, we should buy the IBM PC 586.
我认为我们应该买IBM586微机。
First of all, it’s been improved. And it’s bigger, although it’s more expensive.
首先,它已作了改进。而且机子较大,尽管价格贵些。
If we buy the smaller one, the IBM PC386, we might have to change it in a few years’ time for a bigger one.
如果我们买一台较小的IBM386的话,过几年可能就得换一台较大的机子。
That would be a waste of money. What’s your opinion?
那就浪费钱了。你的意见呢?
I believe we should buy the smaller one.
我认为我们应该买较小的机子。
Any reason?
有什么理由吗?
Yes. I don’t think it’s necessary to buy the bigger one.
有哇。我认为没必要买较大的机子。
It would be a waste of money to buy the IBM PC586.
买IBM586就浪费钱了。
The IBM PC386 will be big enough for us.
而IBM386对我们来说就够大的了。
I hope we can make a decision today. I believe prices might go up next week.
我希望今天就决定下来。我相信下周价格会上涨。
We mustn’t waste any more time.
咱们不要再浪费时间了。
This factory needs a computer as soon as possible.
工厂需要尽快有一台电脑。
We must decide which one to buy.
我们必须决定要买那一台。
I still think we should buy the IBM PC586.
我仍然认为我们应该买IBM586的。
Can you try to get them to bring down the price?
你能让他们降点价吗?
Yes. I’ll ring them today.
能。我今天就给他们打电话。
OK. We’ll meet again tomorrow and make a decision then.
好吧。我们明天见,那时再作决定。
上一篇:
下一篇: