It’s over there on the right.
右边那儿就是。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Not at all.
没关系。
Excuse me.Where’s the nearest bus stop, please?
请问,最近的公共汽车站在哪儿?
I’m sorry,I’m don’t know.
很抱歉,我不知道。
Thank you all the same.
谢谢。
Mr. Fang is in London. He’s looking for different places. He needs some help.
方先生在伦敦。他在寻找一些地方,他需要帮助。
Practice dialogues like these.
这样练习口语。
Excuse me. Is there a post office near here?
请问,附近有邮局吗?
Yes, there is. Walk along this road, and take the fourth turning on the left.
是的,有。沿这条道走,然后在第四个路口向左拐。
It’s about a hundred metres along on the right.
再沿右边边走大约100米。
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
You are welcome.
不客气。
Excuse me. Is there a police-station near here?
请问,附近有警察局吗?
No, there isn’t. The nearest is about 4 kilometres away. You’d better catch a bus.
不,附近没有。最近的离这大约4公里。你最好乘公共汽车去。
Which number do I need, please?
请问我需乘哪路车?
I think you need a number 47. The bus stop is along that road, on the right.
我想你需乘47路车。
Excuse me. Is there a station near here?
请问,附近有车站吗?
I’m sorry I don’t know. You’d better ask that policeman over there.
对不起,我不知道。你最好问问那边的警察。
Thank you all the same.
我还是要谢谢你。
Excuse me. Is there a bookshop near here?
请问,附近有书店吗?
Yes. Go along this road, and take the first turning on the left, and the second turning on the right.
有。沿这条路往前走,然后在第一个拐角处向左转,接着在第二个拐角处向右转。
It’s next to the factory.
书店就在工厂隔壁。
First left, and second right. Thank you!
先在第一个拐角向左拐,然后在第二个拐角向右拐。谢谢你!
Not at all.
不客气。
Excuse me. Where’s the nearest post office, please?
请问,最近的邮局在哪儿?
I’m sorry, I don’t know. You’d better ask that policeman.
对不起,我不知道。你最好问问那位警察。
Thank you all the same.
我还是要谢谢你。
Excuse me.Where’s the nearest post office, please?
请问。最近的邮局在哪里?
上一篇:
下一篇: