By the way, I'm Richard.
噢,我忘了说,我叫Richard。
Here's my grandfather. He lives in Florida.
这是我祖父 他住在Florida。
Oh, it's not finished yet,
噢!它尚未完成。
And good luck! I've got to go.
祝你好运 我得走了。
She works for a toy company.
她在一家玩具公司工作。
Tell me about your book.
谈谈你的书吧。
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
This is my sister Susan.
这是我妹妹Susan。
No, thank you.
不要,谢谢。
It was a pleasure meeting you, too.
我也很高兴碰到你。
He goes to high school.
他在上高中。
Would you like some coffee?
要不要来点咖啡?
It was nice meeting you.
非常高兴遇见你。
My younger brother, Robbie.
这是我弟弟Robbie
I studied English in school.
我是在学校里学的英语。
I have to meet my wife.
我得去接我太太。
Ellen.
Ellen。
Will you excuse me?
我失陪了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Oh no! It's five thirty.
哎呀 已经五点半了。
This is my mother.
这是我母亲。
No. Hispanic.
不是。是西语裔家庭。
Oh, this is my father. He's a doctor.
噢, 这是我父亲, 他是一名医生。
With a Greek-American family?
跟希裔美国家庭住吗
And these are pictures of people working:steelworkers, bankers, police, street vendors,ambulance drivers, doctors….
这是工作中人们的照片:钢架工人、 银行职员、警察、街头小贩、救护车驾驶 医生等等……
But now I'm living in the Bronx.
但现在我住在Bronx区。
the cities, the special places, and the people.
一些城市,一些特别的地方以及人们的摄影选辑。
That's a large city in northern Greece.
那是希腊北部的一个大城市。
It's an album of pictures of the United States:
是关于美国的
They are in Thessaloniki.
他们住在Thessaloniki
Here they are. Family Album, U.S.A.
就在这里。美国写真!
Bye-bye, Alexandra. Thanks.
再见 Alexandra 谢谢。
Thanks. And what about your family?
谢谢。那你的家庭呢
Yes. I'd like that.
要啊!我想看一看。
Alexandra.
Alexandra。
Oh, she's very pretty.
噢 她很漂亮。
Would you like to see them?
要不要看一看?
What's your name?
你呢?
And this is my wife Marilyn.
这是我太太Marilyn。
but I have some of the pictures.
但我手头有一些照片。
Thank you. Good-bye. Bye, Gerald.
谢谢。再见。Gerald 再见。
Five.
五岁。
We'll be looking for your book.
我们会去买你的书。
How old are you, Gerald?
Gerald,你今年多大啦!
Oh, my pleasure.
噢!不客气。
Gerald.
Gerald。
And thank you, Mrs. Vann.
谢谢!Vann太太。
I'm Richard. What's your name?
我是Richard!你叫什么?
Thank you, Gerald.
谢谢你!Gerald。
Thank you. I appreciate your help.
谢谢!很感谢你的帮助。
Thanks.
谢谢你的夸奖。
Give Mommy a kiss, Gerald. Nice! Gerald
亲一亲妈妈!很好!
I'm Martha Vann.
我叫Martha Vann。
Your English is very good.
你的英语说得很好。
Terrific!
好极了!
Well, it's fine if you take our picture.
你想拍我们的照,就请吧。
Three months ago.
三个月之前。
Now point to the buildings.
现在请指着那些建筑物。
Oh, that's a nice idea.
噢,这想法不错。
When did you come here?
是什么时候来这儿的?
Hold Gerald's hand, please. Great!
请握住Gerald的手。很好!
I call it Family Album, U.S.A.
我称之为美国写真。
I'm an exchange student.
我是一名交换学生。
Oh, please.
噢 太好了。
It's a book of pictures.
这是一本摄影集。
No, I'm from Greece.
不是,我是从希腊来的。
Can I help you?
我能帮你忙吗?
You're writing a book?
你在写一本书吗?
Are you from New York?
是从纽约来的吗?
I'm almost ready here.
我快要准备就绪了。
It's for a book.
是为一本书拍的。
Wonderful. Please.
好啊!请。
OK, just a second.
好了!请稍等一下。
What's it for?
是做什么用的?
Hey, let me take your picture!
嘿!让我给你拍一张照
Well, welcome to New York.
噢 欢迎你们到纽约来。
May I take a picture of you and your little boy?
我可以替你和你的小男孩拍一张照吗?
Oh, you're welcome.
噢!请别客气。
We live in California.
我们住在California 。
I'm a photographer.
我是一位摄影师。
Thanks again.
再次谢谢 。
And where do you live?
你们住在哪?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /www/wwwroot/www.lingzhangai.cn/wp-content/plugins/wechat-social-login/templates/share/share-bar.php on line 7