Excuse me 打扰一下 ; 对不起 ; 请原谅
Turn right 右转 ; 转往右面
a long way 远道 ; 一段长路
around the corner 在拐角处 ; 即将发生 ; 在附近
happen to 发生在…身上
telephone number 电话号码
this way 这边 ; 这边请 ; 这边走
that way 那边
turn left 左转

整课朗读
Excuse me,sir.Can you give me some information
对不起,先生.你能给我一些信息吗?
Can you tell me where Peach Street is?
你能告诉我Peach街在哪儿吗?
It’s two blocks straight ahead.
笔直向前走2街区。
which direction is it to the theatre?
它哪个方向对剧院?
Turn right at the next corner?
在下一个拐角向右转吗?
How far is it to the university?
它离大学多远?
It’s a long way from here.
它离这里很远。
The school is just around the corner.
学校只在拐角附近。
The restaurant is across the street from the hotel.
餐馆越过宾馆的街区。
You can’t miss it.
你不能错过它。
Do you happen to know Mr. Cooper’s telephone number?
你知道库珀先生的电话号码吗?
Could you tell me where the nearest telephone is?
你能告诉我最近的电话在哪儿吗?
Should I go this way,or that way?
我应该这样去,还是那样?
Go that way for two blocks,then turn left.
用那种方法为镞走2街区然后向左拐。
I beg your pardon.Is this seat taken?
请问这个位子被占了吗?