Let me give you a piece of advice.
我得提醒一句。
Watch out!
小心!
Watch your step!
注意脚下。
Hold on to me tight.
抓紧我。
Watch out for him!
要提防着点儿他!
There’s a little catch.
这里有点儿蹊跷。
Think twice before you do it.
三思而后行。
Easy does it.
轻拿轻放。/动作轻点儿。
Please go easy on me.
手下留情。
Let’s not jump the gun
.别操之过急。
Let’s not go overboard.
不要做得太过火。
Let’s wait and see how things go.
我们看情况再说。
Don’t jump to conclusions!
别这么快地下结论。
Don’t be selfish.
别那么自私。
Your work is always inconsistent.
你的工作表现总是不稳定。
You shouldn’t spend money foolishly.
你不该随便乱花钱。
You have an attitude problem.
你的态度太恶劣了。
Don’t be so naughty.
别那么没有礼貌。
Hold it down!
请安静!
Hush!
安静!
It’s too noisy.
太吵了。
Don’t make a fool of yourself.
别丢人现眼了!
Think about where you are.
分清场合。
Act your age.你也不看看你多大了。
Act your age.你也不看看你多大了。
Your view is too optimistic.
你想得也太天真了。
You should get your head out of the clouds.
你的想法太不现实了。
Don’t make such stupid mistakes again!
不要重复这种愚蠢的错误。
Don’t be stuck-up.
别那么自命不凡。
Don’t judge a book by its cover.
人不可貌相。
Watch your tongue.
说话要留神。
Follow the rules.
要遵守规则。
Stop goofing off!
别偷懒!
Do as I said!
照我说的做!
Don’t say bad things about others.
不要说别人的坏话。
Don’t go back on your word!
别食言。
Don’t take on more than you can.
做你能做的。
Don’t be rude!
别那么粗鲁!
You’re fired!
你被开除了。
Be a man!
你得像个男子汉!
Don’t talk boastfully.
别自吹自擂。
Please don’t disappoint me.
请别让我失望。
Don’t flirt with girls!
别挑逗女孩!
Don’t flirt with boys!
别挑逗男孩!
Don’t complain and do as you are told.
别抱怨,叫你怎么做,就怎么做。
Make it snappy!
赶快!
Step on it!
麻利点!/利索点!
上一篇:
下一篇: