Oh, Robbie will be disappointed.
啊 ,Robbie会很失望。
She said she’ll call you later.
她说她等会儿给你电话。
Well, do you have the phone number there?
那么, 有那儿的电话号码吗?
He’ll be grouchy.
他会发牢骚的。
She’s not at home.
她现在不在家。
… Oh … I see…. Please, I know he wants to talk to you….
……啊……我懂。……麻烦 我知道他想跟 说话。
Maybe she’ll call back. She promised.
也许她会打电话回来。她说了。
You should have your breakfast, Son.
你应该吃早点 ,孩子。
Thank you,
谢谢你。
Here’s your cinnamon, Pop.
这是你要的肉桂, 爸爸。
Make you feel better.
这样才会让你觉得舒服些。
and happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, too.
祝你和你的全家感恩节愉快。
It was a dollar and sixty cents.
花了一元六角。
Protein, vitamins.
蛋白质, 维他命。
Try to come by later for dessert…. Bye.
晚一点尽量设法弯到这 来吃甜点。……再见。
You forgot to ask me for the change.
你忘了问我要找回零钱。
She said she’ll call back?
她说过她会打电话回来?
That was Alexandra.
是Alexandra打来的电话。
Or did you forget to give it to me?
或许是你忘了给我吧?
Yes, she did.
是的, 她说了。
She and the Molinas are going to spend Thanksgiving with their cousins.
她和Molinas一家人准备与亲戚一起过感恩节。
Thanks, Son.
谢谢你, 儿子。
Good morning, everyone!
各位早安!
Alexandra called.
Alexandra来电话了。
Happy Turkey Day!
火鸡节快乐!
Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
没有啊。什么事也没有。
What’s gotten into him?
他怎么搞的?
He missed a phone call.
他没接到一通电话。
From …?
打来的人是……
Yes, Alexandra.
对, Alexandra。
It’s nice to see young love…. Oh, to be young again!
真高兴看见年轻人相爱……。啊 能再恢复年轻多好
Where’s the coffee?
咖啡在哪?
Ellen, where’s the cinnamon? Ellen
肉桂放在哪?
If there is any cinnamon,
要是有的话,
it’s in the cabinet with the salt and pepper.
应该跟盐和胡椒一起放在橱柜 。
Salt, pepper, dill weed, garlic powder, cinnamon. Ellen?
盐 胡椒 莳萝 大蒜粉 肉桂。Ellen
Yes, Philip.
什么事 ,Philip?
Is it possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon?
是不是我们忘了买肉桂?
Yes, it is possible that we forgot to buy cinnamon.
是的, 我们可能忘了买肉桂。
Well, how can I make my famous apple pie without cinnamon?
这下好啦 没有肉桂 我那道着名的苹果派怎么做呢
Good morning.
早安。
Oh, hi, Robbie. Good morning.
啊 ,Robbie, 早安。
Good morning. Robbie.
早安, Robbie。
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗?
Sure, Dad. What?
当然, 爸爸。什么事?
Remember my apple pie on Thanksgiving?
记得在感恩节我做的苹果派吗?
What do you love about it?
你最喜欢中间的什么?
The apples?
苹果吗?
No. The sssss…
不 ,是sssss……
Right. We don’t have any cinnamon.
对。我们没有肉桂了。
I’ll go down to Henry’s grocery. He’s always open.
我到亨利杂货店去。那里总是开门营业的
I’ll get some for you.
我去替你买一些。
That’s my boy!
好儿子!
Oh, put your heavy jacket on, Robbie.