Was there a message?
留话了吗?
Yes. He wanted you to ring him.
留了。他要你给他打电话。
I don’t know his number. Did you write it down?
我不知道他的电话号码。你记下来了吗?
Yes. I wrote it down on a piece of paper. Here it is!
是的。我写在一张纸上了。在这儿!
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hello. 6-7-double 8-3-4-1.
喂,这是678834。
Hello. Is that Li Lei?
喂。你是李雷吗?
Yes, it is. Hi, Jim!
是的,我是。你好,吉姆!
Hi! I’m sorry I was out when you rang.
你好!我很抱歉,你打电话时我出去了。
It doesn’t matter! Jim, do you remember we went to work on a farm last October?
没关系!吉姆,你还记得我们去年10月份去一个农场劳动的事吗?
Sure! We picked lots of apples.
当然记得了!我们摘了很多苹果。
That’s right! A friend gave me a photo. I wanted to show it to you.
对!一位朋友给了我一张照片。我要拿给你看看。
Great! Could you bring it to school tomorrow?
好极了!你明天能把它带到学校来吗?
Sure. See you tomorrow. Goodbye!
当然。明天见。再见!
Bye!
再见!
Kate, could you answer the telephone, please? I’m busy.
凯特,你能接一下电话吗?我忙着呢。
OK, Mum. I’ll get it.
好的,妈妈。我来接。
Hello.7-5-4-double 6-2.
喂,7-5-4,两个6,2。
Oh, hello. Could I speak to Jim, please?
喂,可以让吉姆接个电话吗?
I’m afraid he’s out at the moment. He’s at the cinema. Can I take a message?
恐怕他这会儿不在家。他在电影院。我可以给你捎个信儿吗?
Yes. Could you ask him to call me, please?
可以。请你告诉他给我打个电话,好吗?
Sure! What’s your name, please?
当然可以。你叫什么名字 ?
Li Lei.
李磊。
How do you spell that, please?
怎么拼写?
L-I,Li. L-E-I,Lei. My telephone number is 6-7-doulble 8-3-4.
L-I, 李。L-E-I,磊。我的电话号码是6-7,两个8,3-4。
6-7-double 8-3-4.Right.
6-7,两个8,3-4。好的。
Thanks a lot. Bye.
谢谢你。再见。
It’s a pleasure. Bye.
不客气。再见。
Hello, everyone!
大家好!
Hello, Jim! Did you have a good time at the cinema?
你好,吉姆!你在电影院过得很开心吧?
Yes, thanks.
是的,谢谢。
Oh, by the way, there was a telephone call for you.
啊,顺便说一句,有你一个电话。
Who was it?
谁打来的电话?
I’m afraid I can’t remember.
恐怕我记不得了。
Was it Su Lin?
是苏林吗?
I don’t think so. Ah! It was Li Lei.
我想不是。啊,是李雷!
上一篇:
下一篇: