It often rains,sometimes quite heavily. Everything grows very quickly.
常下雨,且有时下得很大。万物生长很快。
Young people love this time of year, because it is good for sports.
年轻人喜爱这个时节,因为它适合体育运动。
I often go-swimming, sometimes in a lake near my home, and sometimes in the river.
我经常去游泳,有时在我家附近的湖里,有时在河里。
I enjoy it very much.
我很喜欢游泳。
Autumn is a busy season. The days get shorter and the nights get longer.
秋天是繁忙的季节。白天逐渐变短,夜晚则渐渐变长。
It is harvest time, and all the farmers are very busy.
因是收获季节,所有的农民都很忙。
Often, we help them with the harvest.
我们经常帮助他们收割。
Last year we helped them with the orange-picking.We really enjoyed working on the farm.
去年我们帮他们搞苹果。我们实在太喜欢在农场干活了。
This year we are going to help them with the rice harvest.
今年我们准备去帮他们收水稻。
The coldest season of the year is winter.
一年里最冷的季节是冬天。
Some people don’t like winter, but I quite like it.
有些人不喜欢冬天,但我很喜欢。
Sometimes it snows, and the land is all white. Then we go skating.
有时会下雪,地面白茫茫一片。那时我们就去滑冰。
The farmers are all busy, getting ready for the next year.
农民们则全都忙着为下一年作准备。
Yours,
你的
Wang Wei
王伟
Oh dear! It’s very cold today, isn’t it?
天哪,天真冷,不是吗?
Yes, it is. You need to wear warmer clothes.
是啊,你应该穿得更暖和些。
Oh dear! It’s very warm in this clasroom, isn’t?
天哪,这屋里真暖和,不是吗?
Yes, it is. Why don’t you take off your sweater?
是啊,你何不脱了羊毛衫呢?
Where are you from?
你是哪儿的人?
Can you guess?
你能猜出来吗?
You’re from Australia, aren’t you?
你是澳大利亚人,对吗?
Yes, I am. How did you guess?
是。你怎么猜到的?
The way you speak! Which part of Australia do you come from?
从你讲话的方式!你从澳大利亚哪个地方来?
Plumtree-that’s a small village not far from Sydney. What about you? You’re from England, aren’t you?
普拉姆特里--那是个离悉尼不远的小村庄。你呢?你是英国人,对吗?
That’s right.
对。
Which part of England do you come from?
你从英国的什么地方来?
I was born in a town near London. But we live in London now.
我出生于牛津附近的一个小镇。不过我们现在住在伦敦。
Bruce, when did you come to China?
布鲁斯,你什么时候来到中国?
I came here last month.
我上个月到这儿。
Really? You came at a bad time of year, I’m afraid!
真的?恐怕你来的不是时候。
Why do you say that?
你为什么这样说?
Because it’s winter now. The weather here is very cold in winter, isn’t it?
因为现在是冬天。这儿的冬天天气非常冷,对吗?
Yes. It’s very different from Australia at this time of year.
对。这个时节这儿的天气与澳大利亚的大不相同。
Really? What’s the weather like in Australia now?
真的吗?澳大利亚现在天气怎样?
It’s very hot. It’s summer in Australia now!
很热。澳大利亚现在正值夏天!
Look at this letter from Wang Wei to her penfriend in Australia.
请看这封王伟写给她在澳大利亚的笔友的信。
What did Wang Wei write about in her letter?
王伟在信里写了什么?
15 Wensan Road
文山路15号
Hangzhou, 31001
2杭州,310012
Zhejiang, China
浙江,中国
Feburuary 5, 1999
2月5日,1999
Dear Robert,
亲爱的Robert,
I hope you are well. Thank you for your last letter.
愿你身体健康。感谢你上次来信。
You asked me about the weather here in China.
你问及中国的天气。
There are four seasons in the year here–spring, summer, autumn and winter.
这儿一年有四季--春、夏、秋、冬。
Spring is the best season of the year.
春天是一年里最好的季节。
The weather gets warmer, and the days get longer.
天气渐暖,白天渐渐变长。
On the farm, everything begins to grow.The trees turn green, and the flowers start to come out.
农场里,各种作物开始生长。树木变绿,鲜花盛开。
Summer comes after spring. It is the hottest season.
春天之后是夏天。夏天是最热的季节。
上一篇:
下一篇: