Service with a smile.
别忘了微笑服务
Well done, students… if you were trying to disappoint me.
干得漂亮 徒弟们 可别让我失望
Tigress, you need more ferocity! Monkey, greater speed.
虎妞 力道要更强 皮猴 速度要更快
Orane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis…
鹤儿 更高 小蛇 细腻 螳螂...
– Master Shifu. – What?!
师傅 - 插什么嘴
It’s Master Oogway. He wants to see you.
乌龟大师 他想见您
Master Oogway, you summoned me? Is something wrong?
乌龟大师 您召见我 是出什么事了吗?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
为何非要出事 才能与老友相聚呢?
So, nothing’s wrong?
这么说 没出啥事?
Well, I didn’t say that.
我倒也没这么说
You were saying?
您是说...
I have had a vision.
我看见了些幻相
Tai Lung will return.
太郞会重现江湖
That is impossible! He is in prison.
这不可能 他还在牢里呢
Nothing is impossible.
一切皆有可能
Zeng!
小曾
Fly to Ohorh-Gom prison and tell them to double the guards, double their weapons, double everything!
马上飞到桃岗天牢去告诉他们 看守加倍 兵器加倍 什么都加倍
Tai Lung does not leave that prison!
确保大龙不会越狱
Yes, Master Shifu!
遵命! 师傅大师
One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
有言 子欲避之 反促遇之
We must do something!
我们不能无动于衷
We can’t let him march on the valley, take his revenge!
我不能让他来谷中泄愤 以报私恨
He’ll…
他会
Your mind is like this water my friend.
你心如此水 老朋友
When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see.
乱则不明
But if you allow it to settle…
但若心如止水
…the answer becomes clear.
...答案便尽现眼前
The Dragon Scroll.
龙之卷轴
It is time.
是时候
But who? Who is worthy to be trusted with the secret to limitless power?
可传给谁? 谁值得信任 能把这无限的力量交付与他
To become the Dragon Warrior?
让他成为"龙武士"
I don’t know.
我亦不知